Monday, June 18, 2007

AZ Academy's End of Year Show.....



Wow I can't believe that this school year is over! Like all of our years, it's been quite eventful! The school year ended with the annual end of year show composed of a series of short plays and skits.

Here's Garrett and his class singing the national anthem!

As for Emmy, she did a wonderful job as a fairy in her play "A Dragon in the Mix"



And to finish the end of year show, Caroline was VERY dramatic as Snow White in
"The Happily Ever After"

As always, the end of year show was a fun night to see all of AZ's talented students. It was rather bittersweet for me, as I knew it would likely be the last show we, the Corders would attend on St. Croix. During the show, AZ's director (my boss and friend) gave out teacher and volunteer awards. I was amazed and touched to recieve an award for my art program! Like I said, truly a bittersweet night. We've been so lucky in finding friends and family on St. Croix, I really can't believe it's time for us to move on.

No comments: