Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day by having brunch with our friends the Galindo's at the Blue Moon restaurant and then taking pictures of the kids on Frediricksted's beautiful new waterfront; the Veteran's Park. How lucky are we?

We ARE family!!! All the kids together,
a typical St. Croix modge podge fam...
often times, the very BEST kind OF family!


And then there's Garrett always hamming it up!








And last, but not least; the two loveliest ladies of the Corder Clan....

We ended Mother's Day by my family presenting me with beautiful (horribly) pink Crock slippers; lovely in spite of the fact that they were NOT GLASS slippers...something I've always kinda sorta wanted.... But because each member of my family chose a Gibbitz to depict me....a gardener, artist, chef; AHEM , Caroline says a star chef.......and so much more! It was the most beautiful, thoughtful present I've ever recieved.

No comments: